Saturday, November 10, 2012

27 weeks

Baby Boy is growing, growing, growing. We saw the dr. this week and everything looks good. No results from the glucose test yet, but we'll assume all is good. At our last appointment, I was measuring 3 weeks ahead of schedule, and this time only 1.5 weeks ahead of schedule! All good news. By the end of the day my ribs, back, and legs hurt, but after a night of rest I'm ready to go the next day. No  real strange cravings yet either, but I am still liking milk, and bananas with peanut butter is a pretty popular snack at least once a day. If anyone is near a Trader Joe's, pick me up some of their creamy peanut butter. It is the best!
Can't believe that Thanksgiving will be here already in less than 2 weeks and then Christmas is always right around the corner. By Christmas I should have a nice round Santa belly! All I want for Christmas is Baby Boy's room to be painted and complete and Elyse's room to be given a "big sister" makeover as well! We have Baby Boy's bedding here and ready, and Elyse picked out a set that she liked at Target too! Lots of fun changes going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment