Thursday, September 20, 2012

20 weeks!



 Half way there!! There were quite a few days in June, July, and August where it felt like I would never get to this point, but here we are! And we are expecting a BOY!! Elyse is going to have a little brother to protect and love on. She wasn't so sure about it even though she was proudly wearing her, "I'm the big sister!" shirt, but she got over it and is now very excited. Everything has been going so well and we are beyond blessed. Just proves again that you have to take the good with the bad. The rewards are so much greater when you grow working through the bumps along the way. I've been feeling great, loving my kids yoga classes, and enjoying my new batch of 1st graders. Life is good!

1 comment:

  1. Now that I figured out how to post a comment again... here goes another. I LOVE these pictures of my new grandson. He is already an adorable little bugger! And I too can't wait for Marie's wedding. It's pretty special to have both daughters marry such wonderful guys, on the same day - five years apart!!

    ReplyDelete