Thursday, October 18, 2012

24 Weeks and A Gold Star

We visited Dr. Troy today after being away for 2 months and he gave me a gold star; even said, "You made my day!" My body is staying in balance and I'm being diligent about keeping it that way. Your body has a message to tell you so be sure you're listening! He's hopeful (and so am I) that another visit in January, and one right before delivery, will keep me smooth sailing through delivery and lessen my chances of another bout of postpartum depression/anxiety. I'm so thankful that Dr. Troy has been on my life path! He's an amazing doctor!
Baby Boy is doing well! Growing and moving lots! We go back to the baby doctor tomorrow so will get a 24 week update then. I'm starting to think about how we will arrange our bedrooms (Elyse's toy room) to make room for our new bundle of joy.
I've been craving milk lately and waking in the middle of the night with charlie horses a few times a week. I only had one of those with Elyse, but they seem more frequent this time. By the time I wake Ross to help rub the pain away, it is usually gone, but some of them leave me feeling like I've been punched in the leg. I've been eating lots of bananas but need to be better about drinking more water! I also have a few bulging veins in my legs this time around. They aren't too pretty, but are easy to hide still! Oh, the little marks the babes leave us are always special too!


No comments:

Post a Comment