Thursday, October 4, 2012

Is that what you call hormones?

This past week has had me a little bit nervous that this anxiety is trying to creep back in. Tuesday and Wednesday were kinda rotten. Nothing out of the ordinary going on, but I can feel the anxiety running through my body again and my face is breaking out. I'm writing this off as pregnancy hormones because, quite frankly, I don't have the time, patience, or energy for it to be anything else.
Like I told Ross tonight, the only good thing about anxiety is that my nervous stomach makes my bowels flow more freely, to put it nicely. :) Too much information, I know. But again, try to find the good in each situation right!
Today I'm feeling a little better and so I hope it was just a surge in hormones and now things are calming down again. I've tried to give it very little time, thought, or power and just kept on with my regular schedule trusting that this too shall pass.
I've got a busy week ahead with parent teacher conference on Monday and Thursday, and then a fun-filled weekend with Marie and Adam's wedding! We can't wait to celebrate. I did have to take my bridesmaid dress in to have it let out a little bit this week. Guess the baby belly is really growing!
22 weeks along now, with only 18 to go! We are over half way and keep talking all about this little boy growing inside. Elyse is a proud, big sister. She just doesn't think it is fair that baby brother gets a bedroom upstairs while she has to sleep downstairs, and that he gets to have her rocking chair. We're going to have to replace that chair with something pretty cool! We talked about an "art desk" for her bedroom so she can do "projects!" She's liking that idea so far.
Well, keep praying with me that the hormones level off again and we are smooth sailing ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you are doing better, and that it was just the pregnancy hormones playing games. Is it an oxymoron to say 'took my dress in to have it let out'? It struck me funny anyway! I have a student desk here with a stand up top if you'd like that for Elyse's room. She can decide next time she's at nana's house if she wants it to replace her rocking chair. :o)

    ReplyDelete