Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Good-bye Maternity Leave

It is hard to believe, but my maternity leave is almost over. I am very sad and have shed some tears already. I want to stay at home with my babies. I don't want to go back to work. I can feel the stress and tension coming already. I enjoy getting up in the morning and enjoying breakfast with Elyse. I like having time to cuddle with my babies. I love watching each little milestone and seeing my babies change from day to day. I like knowing that I can make supper at a relaxed pace. I like knowing that each night when I go to bed, I can wake up without rushing around the house trying to get everything in order and out the door by 7 am. I like knowing that even if I don't get a good nights sleep, we can have a more relaxed day at home and stay in our jammies if we want. I like taking the day one minute at a time and it has been really good for my mental health. But, it isn't reality for us. So, back to work it will be for 2 months and then summer will be here. Thank goodness! Until then, I'll do my best at work but always remember that my babies are #1!

No comments:

Post a Comment