Friday, July 27, 2012

Ready or Not, Here I Come

I leave this afternoon for Estes Park, Colorado for a 7-Day Transformations YogaKids training. At the end of the week, I will have completed my year long training and will be a fully certified kids yoga teacher. Laura Nelson 200-CYKT!

And ready or not, I'm going. I'm incredibly nervous about traveling alone, being away from home for 7 days, leaving Elyse and Ross for 7 days, being able to sleep in a hotel room with soon to be friends, and coming back when the calendar says August!

August! Really?! Like I said in a post a month back or so, when August gets here, I won't be ready to go back to school. The back-to-school nerves are already seeping in. It goes from one worry to the next. There is always something to worry about, so how about instead of worrying about any of them, worry about none of them. I have hope for that.

Well, I've got some last minute packing to do! And some last minute cuddling to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment